- From your Dashboard, look in the left column and scroll to find WonderPlugin Slider.
- Click on Manage Sliders.
- Hover your mouse over the ID for the slider you wish to edit. An Edit link will appear. Click Edit.
To add a new photo:
- Click the Add Image button.
- Click the Upload button.
- Click the Upload Files link.
- Drag and drop files from your computer or click Select Files to search your computer.
- Click the Add Image button (making sure the photo you just uploaded is selected with a check mark).
To remove a photo:
- Click the Delete link under the photo you wish to delete.
To rename a photo title:
(NOTE: not all websites will display the title)
- Click the Edit link under the photo you wish to edit.
- Edit the Title and/or Description of the photo.
- Click the OK button.
Extra Slider Tips:
- You can drag and drop the photos into the order you want them to appear in the slider.
- For better SEO results, before you upload your photos, rename the file name to include keywords that describe that photo. For example, your file name could be IMG876.jpg but a better file name would be austin-home-builder.jpg.
- For better load time, you should resize your photos before uploading them. Typically 1800px wide is large enough for a full screen image, but small enough for quicker load time.
Author: Jennifer Sanderson
I take the frustration out of managing your WordPress website so you can focus on growing your business. My unique approach to website maintenance means you get dedicated one-on-one attention to your website without the cost of a full time employee. Learn More About the Blue Duck Difference